For struggling homeowners who need assistance to obtain a workable solution. The live interactive webinar is one of the steps to empower homeowners by providing them information on options and their rights as a MI homeowner during this difficult time. This is followed up by a one on one appointment to discuss the individual situation and work on the next steps.
* NOTICE: If you have already received a foreclosure notice from an attorney please contact our office IMMEDIATELY and we can assist you with this as there are only an allowed 30 days from the date of the letter to respond.
We want to help you keep your house!
Please fill out the contact form below and our Housing Counseling staff will contact you within 48 hours.
The Housing Counselor will need the following documents for your meeting:
- Last 2 years of federal tax returns
- Last 2 months bank statements
- Last month of income
- One recent utility bill
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Closing documents for your mortgage
For more information, e-mail Dottie Foster or to schedule an appointment, call 313-873-0064 ext 18.
For More Information: